DETAILS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
The 10 Week Group Program brings you quality MTB skills development coaching AND value for money, in an inclusive, welcoming and inspiring environment to learn and practice mountain biking skills.
- 10 week package (excluding holidays and race weekends)
- 1.5 hours per week
- On Saturday afternoons
- Adults (ages 16+)
- Small group size of maximum 6 participants
- Commencing from Saturday 30 April 2022 and ongoing, join anytime
- Session Time 4:00pm to 5:30pm (AVAILABLE - limited spots remaining)
- For requests and enquiries for other available sessions, please email email@example.com
- Venue: Old Mans Valley Bike Park, Quarry Rd Hornsby
Skills Development Focuses:
- Cornering Techniques
- Balance Mastery (Body Positioning, Direction Control & Manoeuvring)
- Trail Awareness & Decision-making (including Line Choice, Gears, Cadence and more)
- Timing & Coordination
- Progression (Skill, Competence & Confidence)
In our continued approach to provide better coaching and learning environments, our 10 Week Group sessions are to provide riders with a regular routine timeframe of training and progression.
Cost for each participant for 10 sessions is $550 inc GST (equalling $55 per session). Please note: GST is added at checkout.
Valid for 5 months from date of purchase. Expiry extensions apply to bulk purchases of a session type.
Bookings are essential.
Session is 1.5 hours in duration each week, over 10 weeks.
Limited to one user per pass.
For one participant spot in a WOMENS/ADULT 10 WEEK GROUP program only. Age range: 16+yo.
Session sizes are capped at a six (6) participant maximum. (Or in adherence with any current restrictions).
Please arrive 10-15 mins early to session to ensure a punctual start time to maximise your session timeframe.
If you wish to cancel your booking and reschedule, we ask that you please give at least 12 hours notice. If you cancel within 12 hours of your scheduled session, or do not show up for your booking you will be charged as though you attended. This is to create a fair environment and to ensure anyone on the waitlist can attend in your spot.
All purchases are final. We do not offer refunds, transfers or exchanges for any reason.
The Waiver Form MUST be signed and returned by each participant PRIOR to attending their first session with MTB 23. The Waiver covers all subsequent MTB 23 sessions, therefore only needs to be provided once. Strictly one participant per Waiver Form.
In the event of adverse weather, pandemic restrictions or other factors, MTB 23 reserves the right to cancel a session at any time which may be due to fire, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, bushland/forest/trail closure, and any other circumstances; should this occur, the activities will be rescheduled.