*NEW* Kids Groups 10 Weeks of Coaching with MTB 23
Mountain bike riding safely takes skill and practice. Naturally, when we farewell our kids on their next MTB adventure around home, to school or with their friends; we want them to have fun and be safe, handling features they may come across whilst riding and practicing the skills they want to develop as a rider.
With this in mind, MTB 23 has introduced the 'Kid's 10 Week Group MTB Coaching Program'. This program's benefits include:
• Achieve the results they want much FASTER and more safely!
• Consistency in their training, fitness and progression
• A fun, SAFE and challenging learning environment with a qualified and experienced Coach
• Value for money, with huge cost-saving per session compared to casual group sessions
• Riders have coaching assessment, to monitor personal progress and GOALS
• Group sessions are extremely beneficial for riders to socialise and train with likeminded riders who are committed to improving their personal riding abilities
• Meet new friends in the riding community or bring friends to join you for more FUN!
Follow the link to find out more about the MTB 23 Kid's 10 Week Group Coaching Program or make an enquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org