DETAILS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Program of face-to-face Private MTB Sessions with Coach Dan Smith. Each session is one and a half hours per week over eight consecutive weeks.
Note: The program outline is a guide only and will be tailored to the rider's ability and goals.
The 8 Week Program Sessions cover:
- Basic Fundamentals including Body Position; Cornering / Berms; and Braking
- Progression of Fundamentals, building up the technical difficulty involving Body Position; Cornering / Berms; and Braking
- Homework practice, until your next session
- Skills and Drills including Trail awareness; Cornering continued; Front wheel lift, and Rear wheel lift, etc
- Take It to the Trail - Select a Section of Trail to Session. Find our challenges; Read the section; Implement techniques learnt so far
- Skills and Drills. Setting up and executing techniques
- Take It to the Trail - A different section of trail. Find our challenges; Read the section; Implement techniques learnt in Sessions
- Select an Entire Trail to Analyse and Session. Here we analyse the selected trail and pick apart all the line choices from top to bottom
- Session Trail - Top to Bottom. Take everything we have learnt and now conquer the trail
- Practice, Practice, Practice.
Valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Bookings are essential.
One session per week.
Sessions are 1.5 hours each in duration.
Limited to one user per pass.
For the 8 WEEK PROGRAM OF 1.5 HOUR private sessions only.
Please arrive 10-15 mins early to session to ensure a punctual start time to maximise your session timeframe.
If you wish to cancel your booking and reschedule, we ask that you please give at least 12 hours notice. If you cancel within 12 hours of your scheduled session, or do not show up for your booking you will be charged as though you attended. This is to create a fair environment and to ensure anyone on the waitlist can attend in your spot.
All purchases are final. We do not offer refunds, transfers or exchanges for any reason.
The Waiver Form MUST be signed and returned by each participant PRIOR to attending their first session with MTB 23. The Waiver covers all subsequent MTB 23 sessions, therefore only needs to be provided once. Strictly one participant per Waiver Form.
In the event of adverse weather, pandemic restrictions or other factors, MTB 23 reserves the right to cancel a session at any time which may be due to fire, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, bushland/forest/trail closure, and any other circumstances; should this occur, the activities will be rescheduled.